Sunday, November 4

Upcoming guides (10/29 - 11/4)

Regional jets be damned! I want an Airplane! that is tied in a knot.

Howdy folks! I've been working on some guides I believe you will all find (somewhat) useful. Right now they're about half done and should be up sometime next week. I just flew out to Tennessee to celebrate the wedding of my step brother (Congrats Jeremy) while frantically trying to get some work done. I have been studying for a Calc III exam on exciting phenomena such as Lagrange multipliers and the second partials tests () while dealing with airports and delayed flights. Any who, here's what I've been working on:

  • Setting up Battlefield 2 via Wine - The game works, but it has some major bugs. I thought I would post it as a project for some of the readers and I to work on.
  • DVD ripping/burning with DVD Shrink and DVD Decryptor - This is just a variation of the tutorial posted by mrbass.org (or just click here if you can't wait). It will cover what specifically needs to be done on the Vostro to get it to work correctly.

That's it for now. If you have any software tutorial requests (within reason), I would be happy to work on it and post a guide up here. Until next time, I bid thee adieu!

No comments: